Friday 15 October
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
How does the construction of the buildings that house art effect the way museums function? What is the role of the museum within local and international fields? Can museum programming embrace both experimentation and conservation? What is the vision for the museum of the future?
- Charles Esche (Director, Van Abbemuseum and Co-editor of Afterall)
- Yuko Hasegawa (Chief Curator, 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Beatrix Ruf (Director/Curator, Kunsthalle Zürich)
- Igor Zabel (Curator, Moderna Galerija Ljubljana)
- Chair: Richard Flood (Deputy Director and Chief Curator, Walker Art Center)